Through the last few years, I’ve been struck at just how many marketing companies have increased their presence in dental. One of the biggest trends is the full-service approach; combining the basic services of web design or social media with increased analytics and paid advertising.
While the Chicago Midwinter has long been considered THE show to launch a new product, there were also several marketing firms debuting as first-time exhibitors at the 2018 Chicago Midwinter. While most companies I spoke with aren’t actually start-ups (they have a few years under their belt with client successes to showcase) most are newer to the dental space.
Here they are in alphabetical order.
Meet “Donna,” CareCru’s artificial intelligence employee who is your new practice assistant. Using AI, CareCru looks for opportunities in your existing patient schedule as well as managing your online reputation to attract new patients. CareCru also gives you insights on how your practice ranks against industry benchmarks.
- Specialized Platform: automated patient scheduling and appointments, social media, patient loyalty program, online directory listings and reputation management
- Key Differentiation: Practice Intelligence Reporting
Clue Dental Marketing
Clue was the only (new) company that emphasized the patient education materials. Your branding extends seamlessly from what new patients see first (website/social/paid online opportunities) into your physical office.
- Full Service Marketing Agency: branding, website design, social media, SEO, in patient education materials (movies, brochures, handouts)
- Key Differentiation: Turnkey implementation to fully brand office
Built specifically for the dental office, Revenue Well syncs with Dentrix and EagleSoft to streamline communications and increase visibility into potential opportunities with existing patients. Revenue Well taps into the patient experience – make it easy and give your patients control of how they prefer to communicate.
- Patient Communication Expertise: social media, online reputation management, online patient account management portal, appointments directly through google search, blogs, referral programs
- Key Differentiation: Multi-faceted Patient Communication
Smart Market Dental
Marketing is data, and these guys seem to have that well in hand. Smart Market Dental goes beyond the typical Google Analytics to integrate with most dental practice software. Phone calls are measured in volume, but also engagement – the team can listen in and pinpoint conversations as well as lost opportunities for improving call skills.
- Analytical Marketing Agency: social media, pay per click, call tracking, SEO, Google ad words
- Key Differentiation: Strong focus on measuring results
If you’re looking for a concierge marketing team with a different vibe, this is it. Borrowing from principles learned by supporting plastic surgeons, Studio III increases your visibility to pay-for-service patients.
- Full Service Marketing Agency: website design, social media, branding, SEO, Google ad words, video, photography
- Key Differentiation: Custom high-end approach