WHAT TO DO WHEN GOOD IMPLANTS GO BAD?
A Tsunami of ailing and failing implants is crashing down upon us. While the LANAP® protocol has set the standard of care for Laser Periodontitis Treatment, the LAPIP protocol is coming to the rescue for implants. . The use of these protocols is implemented by over 33% percent of active, US-based AAP members and supported by two human histology LANAP studies. This FDA-cleared technology and evidence-based protocol provide consistent, reproducible, bone-building results to reverse gum disease. Take control over periodontitis and peri-implantitis in your practice and treat the disease most people have, the way they want it treated. This is the ONLY laser and protocol with scientific proof of a regenerative outcome and no adverse effects.
- Understand laser energy and how the LANAP® & LAPIP protocols create the specific environment to turn periodontal “degeneration” into “regeneration” around ailing & failing teeth and implants.
- Compare current treatment options for failing implants
- Learn about how laser light affects implant surfaces and surrounding tissue
- Understand the application of the LAPIP™ protocol for minimally invasive treatment of peri-implantitis
THE LANAP® PROTOCOL: EVIDENCE-BASED LASER PERIODONTITIS TREATMENT
Although approximately 85 percent of Americans suffer from some form of gum disease, about 97 percent of those with moderate to severe periodontitis are not being treated. Learn how to take control of periodontal disease in your patients with an evidence-based laser periodontitis treatment with high patient acceptance and proven results. The LANAP® protocol is the original laser periodontitis treatment – and the only laser periodontitis treatment with guaranteed clinical results. The unique properties of the PerioLase® MVP-7™, a True Pulsed Nd:YAG laser designed specifically to support the LANAP® protocol, selectively targets diseased or infected pocket tissue and strips necrotic epithelium away from the connective tissue at the histologic level of the reté ridges away from the underlying connective tissue. Two university-based human histology studies and 20 years of clinical results support the efficacy of the LANAP® protocol.
- Understand laser application for the LANAP® procedure.
- Why it works and how to make it work for you, your patients and your referral base.
- Learn how periodontal disease has been conventionally treated over time and the benefits of the LANAP® protocol as a no cut, no sew, no fear laser alternative for the treatment of periodontal disease.
- Learn how to build on the periodontal success for your patients as a strategy for practice success
- Learn the scientific and clinical support for laser use in periodontics
SEE THE LIGHT: CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF LASERS IN DENTISTRY
40% of dental offices have a laser. Are you using your laser to its maximum capability, or is it relegated to hygiene? Worse, does it sit in the corner gathering dust? Technology development has seen new laser wavelengths, clinical procedures and applications. Understanding the physics of lasers and tissue interaction debunks the All Tissue Laser Myth. There is no such device in laser dentistry or medicine, where one laser is equally good at treating all tissues equally well. Choose the correct laser for your clinical needs to get the most benefit for your patients and your practice.
- Understand Physics and tissue effects of lasers
- Learn clinical applications of lasers
- Separate the facts from the “hype.”
GET YOUR HANDS ON OUR “HANDS-ON” WET LAB
Enlighten your club with a completely new and innovative hands-on laser wet lab experience during your next treatment planning session.
This course brings the “classroom to the clinic” to demonstrate tissue response to laser energy. Complex laser concepts such as wavelength, pulse duration, repetition rate and absorption vs. penetration characteristics are made simple and brought to life in your own hands.
Understand both the advantages of this laser therapy as you participate in exercises showcasing selectivity, depth of bacterial kill & durable hemostasis with the PerioLase® MVP-7™ free-running pulsed Nd:YAG laser.
- Hands-on experience with the PerioLase MVP-7 free-running pulsed Nd:YAG laser
- Understand the effect to tissue of this laser energy
- Learn the application and benefit for the LANAP and LAPIP protocols