SALES REPRESENTATIVE CANADA: WESTERN (BC) AND EASTERN (TORONTO AREA)
Pioneering Dental Manufacturer with Worlds First FDA Clearance for True Regeneration is seeking top sales talent to help save lives and change lives in the treatment of gum disease. Gum disease effects 85% of the US population and has serious and fatal consequences if not treated effectively. LANAP® is the effective treatment for moderate to severe gum disease using a laser- based protocol.
The successful candidate for this position has the capacity to develop creative sales solutions to meet business objectives, negotiate profitable sales, work collaboratively as well as independently, embody the core values of MDT – originality, authenticity, passion, service and excellence and have the ability to communicate those values to customers, and business partners. We are looking for candidates in various areas of the country.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring all revenue goals are attained
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with all customers in their territory
- Attends Trade Shows, Industry meetings, and other assigned activities on behalf of MDT.
- Develops a sales and marketing plan for their territory, with assistance from the Sales Manager, and performs daily activities consistent with the plan.
- Regularly reports forecast information to management and provides accurate records upon request.
- Utilizes Sales Force to accurately track all leads, opportunities, accounts, tasks, sales stages, and sales probability forecasts.
- Provides timely After-Action Reports (AAR) for all trade shows, small group presentations and study club meetings with groups of prospects.
- Keeps accurate records of all travel and expense items for reimbursement and provides these documents to management in a timely fashion.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 4 years direct Sales Experience or comparable industry experience
- Demonstrates a solid Track Record of Performance and Achievements:
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Aggressive and strongly motivated to succeed
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM system
- Travel 30-50% of time
APPLY TO JOIN OUR TEAM